Bearing Less Encoder
Incremental bearing less encoders
- Ideal for accurate rotary speed measurement, with a resolution of up to 16,000 pulses per revolution and available as HTL or TTL variants.
- Easy and fast installation thanks to various shaft mounting possibilities such as press-fit, hub screw or screwed flange. Large mounting tolerance between the magnetic ring and the sensor head.
- Thanks to their technology, the magnetic bearing less encoders are almost wear-free and at the same time very robust. Their compact design is particularly suitable for tight installation spaces.
- Compared with the bearing encoders, which require more installation depth and offer only a limited hollow shaft diameter up to max. 42 mm, bearing less encoders are particularly compact and can be mounted quickly and easily on shaft diameters up to 390 mm.
- The reduced mounting depth of only 10 mm is another highlight of these encoders.
- They are used e.g. in the drive technology,in the elevator technology and in wind power plants.
- The trend towards more compact motors / drives is clearly noticeable, especially in the drive technology branch. This is why bearing less encoders are an interesting alternative for drive manufacturers
Office E-128 and E-147, Sumel Business Park 4, Nr. Kalupur Naroda Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 380025, India